Setting up at an incubator
The Montpellier BIC program includes the option to set up your company at one of our three incubation sites.
- Modular space, with surface area adjustable to meet your needs
- No deposit required
- Exemption from property tax
- 24/7 access to offices
- Turn-key telephone and Internet solutions
- Common services: reception, mail, parking... Ready-to-use spare offices available upon request
- Shared space and equipment, including meeting rooms, photocopiers, relaxation and eating areas, and more
- Ongoing assistance, coaching, and events
Located in Montpellier’s Eurêka business district alongside IBM and Dell, Cap Omega focuses on digital activities.
- 50 startups
- 5,300 m² surface area
- Hosting capacity of 64 leasable modules from 15 m² to 30 m²
- 3 meeting rooms
- Co-working spaces
- High-performance equipment: very fast broadband Internet access, web conferencing, and WiFi
- Presence of the WeSprint accelerator, Méliès business angels investment fund, and other ecosystem stakeholders.
Cap Alpha is Montpellier’s original BIC incubator, located just north of the city in Clapiers near research centers and universities. Cap Alpha welcomes companies in all business sectors, offering workshops and laboratories for companies involved with life sciences (health, agronomy, and green-tech) and engineering (microelectronics, robotics…).
- 20 startups
- 3,650 m² surface area
- Hosting capacity for 25 offices
- 18 service platforms, 4 workshops, 3 labs , 6 biotech platforms
- 3 meeting rooms.
Specifically dedicated to serving foreign companies, Montpellier International Business Incubator (MIBI) is a unique site in France, both for its innovative positive energy building design, and its concept of offering high-quality office space and exclusive services for international companies seeking to set up operations in France.
- 20 startups
- 10 different nationalities represented
- 3,500 m² surface area
- Office starting from 14 m²